Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:2196 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Operations Role - Hospitals & Medical Institute (8-15 yrs)
Operations - Group of Hospitals & Medical Institute
Role - Operation
Experience : Minimum 8+ Years
Education : MHA /MBA (Hospital Administration)
Job Location - Kerala
Job Description :
Operation Excellence :
- To develop the strategic plan for all operational activity
- Identifying performance targets and accountability for the functional departments
- Reviewing and evaluating performance against the targets
- Identifying and addressing deviations and its relevant causes
- Responsible For EBIDTA of the Unit
- Forecasting and addressing demand
- Identifying and concentrating on profitable service lines
- Monitoring costs to keep them at an optimum level
- Employee career planning and growth
- Accountable for delivery of committed quality services
- Implementation of policies and standard operating processes for obtaining various quality certifications
- Defining parameters for the measurement of service quality
- Evaluating performance against such parameters
- Devising and implementing control mechanisms to address variances
- Implementing review and control mechanisms
- Establishing MIS in critical areas to help reporting and problem solving
- Ensuring seamless information flow
- Devise operational strategies for executing fiscal procedures for control and effective utilization of the physical and financial resources of the hospital.
- Define roles and responsibilities. Motivate and challenge hospital employees, delegate effectively, communicate effectively, reward contributions and manages collaboratively. Regularly schedules and facilitates employee and departmental meetings.
- Establish formal means of accountability for direct reports- assigned duties. Promotes a work environment that reflects a positive atmosphere, high employee satisfaction, and competence and strong evidence of teamwork.
- Develop an effective working relationship with the medical staff to maintain communication and positive relationships. Meets routinely with physicians individually and at appropriate committee meetings. Develops an understanding of the physical needs, attitudes, and objectives to blend those with the functions and strategic objectives of the hospital.
- Should establish and communicate clear expectations, models, open, clear and consistent communication, and demonstrates effective listening
- We should understand and value the impact customer service has on positive and productive performance for the hospital. Also understands that the hospital, board, medical staff, employees and local community are customers and they must be satisfied with our service. Ensures customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Provides leadership to the Operations team through example and sharing of knowledge and skill.
- Maintain regulatory requirements, including all Joint Commission, NABH and ISO Compliance Plan.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.