BFSI Hiring at PeopleKonnect
Views:206 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Operations Risk Trade Role - BFSI (7-15 yrs)
- 10+ years of experience in a middle office and P&L control background
- understanding of risk management for equities.
- Stock Borrowing Lending, Middle office, Automation, team management
- Excellent knowledge of OTC derivatives, exchange-traded derivative products, and cash equity products, including the front to back processing.
- Manage teams across Contract Compare, Trade Support, Billing, Collateral Middle office trade lifecycle.
- Provide the link between front office (trading, sales, COO) functions and other operations and finance teams in managing front to back operational risk.
- Managing a team of 10 members.
- Perform front-to-back reconciliations for the products traded by the desk.
- ensure trade booking practices adhere to predefined models.
- investigate and respond to risk, P&L, settlements, confirmations, legal and IT queries.
- Escalate and resolve risk exceptions on a timely basis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.