Research Associate at SeenRecruit
Views:791 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Operations Risk Management Assistant/Operations Risk Analyst (1-2 yrs)
Role: Operations Assistant - Risk
Work timing: 11 AM to 8 PM IST
Incumbent to possess the following competencies:
Team player - CULTURE is crucial
- Attention to detail & can communicate clearly and succinctly
- Coding abilities - Python/C++17/SQL would be an additional advantage
- Commercial and pragmatic approach to risk oversight across Hedge Funds, Equities, Fixed Income, Real estate, PE and VC
- Comfortable working in a setup of a small, dynamic, growing organisation that is continuously evolving
- Can spot and highlight risks within a portfolio/fund/strategy
- Risk process policy that it implements with managers that are hosted on its platform.
- These include highlighting risks and mitigating controls as well as ongoing risk and compliance monitoring. Some high-level risk oversight responsibilities include:
- Mandate checks (Post Trade Compliance All Reports/ Fails)
- Liquidity checks (Risk Attributes Report)
- Best execution (Best execution price)
- Disclosure Reporting (Disclosure Threshold Exceptions Report/Fails)
- Market Abuse Monitoring
- Aggregate Holding
- Short Selling
- Liquidity Checks
- Overall Portfolio View
In addition, the role will cover:
- Oversee Risk Management for the Fund of Funds Portfolio acting as the risk specialist on liquid products for new and existing Hedge Fund strategies.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of quantitative analytics to support the Global Ongoing Risk Monitoring Framework for existing investments for all
- Investment Strategies managed by the firm.
- Ensure that funds operate according to approved fund mandates and other risk guidelines as outlined in the Risk Management Manual on an ongoing basis.
Risk metric analysis:
- Market Risk
- Liquidity Risk
- Credit Risk
- Regulatory Risk
- Analyse and interpret information and provide advice to management as requested.
- Handling Regulatory Reporting as per the guidelines of FCA & SEC
- Managing connections and interactions with Brokers, fund administrators & external stakeholders.
- Handling projects for Analytics & Technology improvement.
Educational Qualifications: MBA - Finance is a MUST
Additional Qualification but not mandatory - CFA or FRM
Preferred Work Experience:
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Bloomberg experience preferred
- Strong financial risk analyst background
- Strong excel and numerical/data analysis skills
- Experience in the Hedge Fund/PE/Real Estate/UCITS space and experience in the NAV process
- Understanding of the UK Financial Conduct Authorities (FCA) view on risk
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.