Associate Consultant at Antal International Network
Views:4520 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Operations Manager - Transportation/Car Rental/Facility Management Industry (8-12 yrs)
We are currently looking for Manager - Operations
Job responsibilities would be
Position Title Manager
Designation Manager - Operations
Functional Area PTS
Desired Candidate Profile
Educational Qualifications Graduation
Industry Type People transportation/car rental/ facility management/exposure to operation
Target Companies Transportation, Logistics,3PL industry
Functional Experience Requirements
1. To ensure optimum utilization of available resources, planning and development of infrastructure and resources including human resources, training, new technology deployment and data management for smooth functioning of Branch Operations to achieve customer satisfaction through service quality.
2. Guide and motivate the operations team on their day to day function and operating procedures to achieve optimum performance, productivity & Service level.
3. Exposure to Sales, Business Development and managing P&L for revenue/ margins would be preferred.
1. Plan, coordinate & implement operations for new business as per agreed Service level.
2. Manage and develop alliances with existing and prospective customers to account development w.r.t. revenue and margins
3. Introduce and adapt to latest technological developments and advancements in employee transport services business.
4. Analyze the current and future trends in employee transportation business to support branch development.
5. Identify and communicate training needs of staff and coordinate program and/or train internally.
6. Maintain strategic relationship with customers for timely & satisfactory resolution and reduction of customer complaints - Using Customer Relationship management practices and periodic SLA review with the customers.
7. Review & report operations Performance from time to time as per laid down procedures within People Transport Operations Processes (PTOP).
8. Conduct weekly Operations performance Service review with team and ensure a detailed analysis and recording of gap/weak areas and attach a plan of action for improvement in consultation with Country operations and Quality management team.
9. Work closely with BA Strategy team for resolution of service deficiencies and meeting vehicle requirements.
10. Ensure data availability and resolution of billing queries within the agreed time frame.
Strategic Business Orientation Leadership through sustainability Customer focus Innovation led transformation Result Orientation with Execution Excellence Leveraging Human Capital Weaving Passion and Energy at work
Generates alternatives based on understanding of business, industry and domain and integrates into department's functioning.
Anticipating and leveraging Business opportunities
Consistently explores and evaluates emerging opportunities to grow the business without losing sight of their business outcome.
Develops long term plans for the business unit or department with a view to support the larger organisational strategy.
Global mind - set
Factors global business environment and changes into own unit or department's functioning. Strategize around - sustainability drivers- .
Contributes to discussion on strategy by identifying sustainability related risk and opportunities in the business and external environment.
Frugal mind set
Manages departmental or unit functioning with most optimal utilisation of available resources.
Contributes to decision making by making trade-offs between short term and long term for creating value for stakeholders
Triple Bottom Line sensitivity
Contributes to decision making that creates value for people, planet and shareholders in balanced way. Customer sensitivity
Grasp the stated and unstated needs of the customer interactions and individuals in the team
Continuously improves all parts of customer experience with own consistent focus and aligning the team at different touch points.
Demonstrates own commitment to serve customers with empathy, warmth and attentiveness and leads the way of working at every step
Looking beyond the obvious, is willing to try new and breakthrough practices in own domain to be ahead of the curve.
Creates a supportive environment and network in order to facilitate change.
Risk taking with Responsibility
Encourages the team to consider risky propositions in order to make positive impact. Effective Project Management
Manages department wide initiatives ensuring effective planning, organising and optimize resource utilization.
Passion for Quality
Inspires team through own actions to continuously strive towards delivering exceptional high quality and on-time solutions.
Accountability for results
Takes full responsibility for end goals while guiding the team to manage the process effectively.
Agility with discipline
Ensures proactive delivery of successful outcomes even in new situations, without compromising on processes and standards. Exponential synergy
Builds team that focus on greater collective performance through innovative ways to enhance collaboration.
Deploys available talent to maximise team performance, while creating a learning environment through sharing individual and team knowledge
Demonstrates ownership of business results and inspires the team to be committed to deliver under any circumstances.
Encourages and leverages diversity by utilising individual strengths and actively building teams with complementary skills. Being passionate about work.
Is passionate about the goals and contributions of the department, in turn enthusing positive energy in the team.
Working without Barriers
Builds strong relationship across functional networks to promote sharing of ideas
Blending Fun with work
Contributes in building a culture of enjoyment without any compromises at work
Learning from failure
Draws lessons from failures and applies it for self and team development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.