Senior HR Recruiter at Sovereign
Views:2568 Applications:848 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Operations Manager/Senior Operations Manager/General Manager - Supply Chain/Logistics (3-14 yrs)
We have opening for Operations Manager/ Senior Operations Manager/ General Manager.
Location : Mumbai
Age Criteria : Upto 35
Job Description :
1. To ensure great customer experience through managing an early morning supply chain with a multi hierarchy team of 1000+ members which can successfully execute Tens of Thousands of shipments every morning without failures.
2. The Operations function at Supr Daily is responsible for order fulfillment, logistics and customer experience. The City Operations Head has the end-to-end responsibility for delivering on all these aspects as per the internal norms of the company.
The role would require the candidate to perform the following tasks :
1. Customer Experience :
a. Ensure adherence to the Service Level Agreements as informed to the customer
b. Work towards continuous improvement for serving all customers within the stated service delivery times across the city
c. Liaison with customer relationship team to ensure seamless customer experience
2. Manpower Management :
a. Manage the on boarding and training activities for TLs and Delivery Executives and ensure that they follow the required guidelines while performing different tasks
b. Ensure prompt responses to queries /concerns raised by the TLs and Delivery Executives thereby clearing doubts/ apprehensions if any
c. Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams and take necessary actions to improve the same
3. Process and compliance :
a. Help build and implement SOPs. Manage workflow and day to day operations
b. Ensure compliance in hub operations and logistics in all areas
4. Execute plans for ensuring availability of adequate fleet and/or building the fleet and infrastructure to meet the Supply demand
5. Strategize and Execute central initiatives as well as contribute with ideas for effectively scaling up the operations in your city
6. Explore opportunities for reducing the overall Cost Per Delivery
7. Special Projects - Manage/ Contribute to Special projects such as launching new cities, building new supply chain etc.