Assistant Manager - HR at Zuari Farmhub Limited (ZFHL)
Views:1459 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Operations Manager - Retail (8-12 yrs)
Operations Manager - Retail (B.Sc Ag Mandatory)
1. Sales & Profitability
- Assist Territory Heads with the analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of stores, utilizing the financial profit and loss reports and provide corrective action plans.
- Manage controllable operating costs within budgetary guidelines.
- Optimize Sales potential through the effective use of available commercial information.
- Monitor sales and communicate regional results for motivational and comparative purposes.
- Identify internal and external commercial opportunities within each region.
- Guide Territory Managers to maximize productivity in stores through effective deployment of staff.
2. Retail & Operational Standards
- Formulate and implement store Strategies
- Ensure that all stores provide service levels which exceed customers' expectations.
- Implement, track and improve scores from Mystery Shopping. Scores to be linked to the KPI's of Area Managers, Showroom Managers and should be seen as a measure of training.
- Retail Audits being actioned monthly. Ensure stores are compliant with the with no deviation.
- Ensure Managers are fully aware of their performance levels in relation to the company's expectations.
- Ensure Managers conduct weekly/monthly communication meetings with their teams.
4. Stock Management
- Monitor store inventory in consultation with the Territory Heads and Area Managers.
- Promote a proactive relationship between Area Managers and the Buyers/Planning Manager, there by maximizing sales.
- Provide support to Area Managers with their territory stock queries/ needs via communication with reqd Dept
- Monitor and action, slow-moving and Expiry dated stock in consultation with the Area Managers to ensure that stock is kept in line with the ageing % agreed with FIFO/FEFO in place of practice
- Ensure meaningful product feedback, which will have a commercial impact on the business and drive sales.
5. Store Project Management
- Conduct regular Project update meetings with the Territory heads and the project executive
- Provide guidance and support to the territory during the set-up and Launching phase.
- Ability to adjust Dept fitments based on current trading in individual showrooms.
- Manage and rollout new stores and the refit programme and Project Management Norms and Standards
6. People Management & Development
- Recruit and train, Showroom Managers. Raise the bar for all team members.
- Retain and engage the talent employed and build a collaborative and high performance team through the roll out of training programmes.
- Ensure objective periodic administration of the performance appraisal process followed by monitoring of feedback implementation for the team.
- B.Sc (Agriculture) with 10-12 years of experience in Core Retail.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.