Operations Manager - Plant (12-15 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities:
Production Planning & Execution:
- Assist Plant Manager in organizing and managing day-to-day activities for plant operations.
- Manage a team of workers in achieving daily production goals.
- Conduct Daily Production review meeting with the plant functions for timely resolution of issue.
- Communicate finalized monthly Production Plan to respective department Heads.
- Ensure execution of production plan as per agreed supply plan.
- Maintain proper documentation for all plant related activities.
Projects & Operations:
- Responsible for achieving short and long-term operational efficiency goals.
- Ensure timely resolution of plant maintenance issues to minimize plant downtime.
- Provide strategic direction and promote culture for continuous improvement in operations activities.
- Ensure daily finished goods dispatch plan is achieved.
Quality & Cost controlling:
- Responsible for achieving good product quality with optimum cost.
- Organizational Development:
- Assess training requirement for technical & non -technical skills and conducting various trainings to meet performance standards.
- Ensures plant location level safety and regulatory/compliance guidelines are followed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
B.Tech/B.E (Mechanical)/Industrial Engineering
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.