HR Consultant at Sapphire
Views:7946 Applications:939 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Operations Manager - Online/Internet (2-9 yrs)
Job Description -
To ensure great customer experience by managing an early morning supply chain with a multi hierarchy team of 1000+ members which can successfully execute thousands of shipments every morning without failure.
The Operations function at Suprdaily is responsible for supply coordination, inventory management, order fulfillment, logistics and customer experience. Operations Manager has the end-to-end responsibility for delivering on all these aspects as per the internal norms of the company.
The role would require the candidate to perform the following tasks:
- Ensure adherence to the Service Level Agreements as informed to the customer
- Work towards continuous improvement for serving all customers within the stated service delivery times across the city
Manpower Management -
- Lead a very large fleet of delivery executives across areas through a 3 tier team of Managers and Team Leads (TLs) and warrant an efficient and healthy work environment
- Manage the on boarding and training activities for TLs and Delivery Executives and ensure that they follow the required guidelines while performing different tasks
- Ensure prompt responses to queries /concerns raised by the TLs and Delivery Executives thereby clearing doubts/ apprehensions if any
- Monitor the performance metrics of reportees and take necessary actions to improve the same
Process and compliance:
- Manage workflow and day to day operations. Implement contingency plans to counter any lapses in the regular workflow/timelines to avoid escalations
- Ensure compliance in hub operations and logistics
- Execute plans for ensuring availability of adequate fleet and/or building the fleet and infrastructure to meet the demand
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.