Consultant at Outrival HR Solutions
Views:223 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Operations Manager - Mobile Money Services (10-15 yrs)
Main Purpose of the Job
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing the Mobile Money Service planning, reporting & float management and also define and execute the Mobile Money daily operations processes. This position has a direct impact on Company perceived image works directly with Super agents, Agents, Merchants and Customers at large.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
1. Define the Mobile Money services float management processes to improve efficiency and meet organization goals.
2. Ensure the strict respect & execution of the Mobile Money float Management processes
3. Identify and provide Mobile Financial Services solutions for areas of high risk in the revenue cycle, documentation or billing practices.
4. Manage internal systems used for recording revenue and compliance with tax and regulatory requirements.
5. Monitor and Evaluate operational activities for the Mobile money service and get new opportunities to promote the service
6. Ensure accuracy, timeliness, compliance, and efficiency of revenue transactions including revenue accruals for month-end close.
7. Settlement & Reconciliation of Mobile Money Transactions and internal accounts and ensure proper filing of Mobile money reports and documents.
8. Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly reports exist for all relevant activities, trends, revenues in the mobile money structure.
9. Ensure optimal adherence to the Mobile Money processes developed and fraud management.
10. Lead by example and inspire team members through excellent stakeholder management, content expertise and thought leadership.
11. Train, manage Team and Monitor Mobile Money Finance Operations activities.
12. Audit work and information flow: recommend changes & enhancements to procedures in order to meet Super Agents, Agents and Merchants satisfaction.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Quantitative Economics, Business Administration or equivalent Business discipline - Master's Degree will be as added advantage.
2. Minimum 15 years of working experience with at least 5 of which should be in the mobile money finance operations related environment.
3. Knowledge of risk and regulatory of the Mobile Financial Services industry
4. Good understanding of accounting/financial standards, principles and ability to resolve basic financial problems
5. Very good knowledge and presentation skills using MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and other relevant software (for the purpose of analyzing data and producing reports)
6. Comprehensive knowledge of South Sudan Central Bank rules and regulations.
7. Business Acumen.