HR Recruiter at Upraisal
Views:6996 Applications:455 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Operations Manager - Logistics/Supply Chain - eCommerce (4-10 yrs)
We have an Opening for Operations Manager for Leading eCommerce company.
Male Candidates Only
Local Language Mandatory
Age: Up to 32 Years
Salary: Up to 17 lakhs
Job Timings: 4:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Graduate(Premier Institute) with 5-8 years work experience OR Post Graduate(Premier Institute) with 4-7 years' work exp.
- Prior experience in process design and operations implementation (preferably in Logistics / Supply chain management/ E-commerce Company)
- Prior leadership experience. (experience in managing blue collared employees is a bonus)
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals
- To ensure great customer experience through managing an early morning supply chain with a multi hierarchy team of 1000+ members which can successfully execute Tens of Thousands of shipments every morning without failures.
- The Operations function at Company is responsible for order fulfillment, logistics and customer experience. The City Operations Head has the end-to-end responsibility for delivering on all these aspects as per the internal norms of the company.
The role would require the candidate to perform the following tasks:
- Customer Experience:
- Ensure adherence to the Service Level Agreements as informed to the customer
- Work towards continuous improvement for serving all customers within the stated service delivery times across the city
- Liaison with customer relationship team to ensure seamless customer experience
- Manpower Management:
- Lead a very large fleet of delivery executives across areas through a 4 tier team of Managers and Team Leads (TLs) and warrant an efficient and healthy work environment
- Manage the on boarding and training activities for TLs and Delivery Executives and ensure that they follow the required guidelines while performing different tasks
- Ensure prompt responses to queries /concerns raised by the TLs and Delivery Executives thereby clearing doubts/ apprehensions if any
- Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams and take necessary actions to improve the same
Process and compliance:
- Help build and implement SOPs. Manage workflow and day to day operations
- Ensure compliance in hub operations and logistics in all areas
- Execute plans for ensuring availability of adequate fleet and/or building the fleet and infrastructure to meet the Supply demand
- Strategize and Execute central initiatives as well as contribute with ideas for effectively scaling up the operations in your city
- Explore opportunities for reducing the overall Cost Per Delivery
- Special Projects - Manage/ Contribute to Special projects such as launching new cities, building new supply chain etc.
If Interested Please Call on 9987890764.
Human Resource Recruiter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.