Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:3758 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Operations Manager - Infrastructure System Management - IT (13-20 yrs)
As an Operations Manager (Hiring for various technical domains) and a senior member of the team you will be directly responsible for the day-to-day management of a team of Cloud Support
- Engineers and Team Leads the overall operational excellence of the support site, 13+years of strong people management in an infrastructure environment years of infrastructure systems and network installation and configuration experience in a corporate office, data centre, server lab or remote office environment
- 13+ years scripting development experience used in the automation of system/network deployments
- 13 years of experience in technical support, engineering or operations environment 5+ off which should be in managing technical teams.
- Must have BE/B. Tech or equivalent degree. Higher education preferred.
- Proven track record of delivering results through people, business and operations management.
- Hands-on experience in one of the technical domains -
- Application Programming in one or more of the following languages - Java/Python/Ruby/.NET/Android/iOS OR Infrastructure\systems management experience OR DevOps
- The AWS Services business requires innovative thinking balanced with a strong customer and quality focus. This leader must have a track record of achieving that balance
- Ability to engineer solutions and provide support in a heterogeneous Microsoft Windows and Linux environment
- Team development and management of remote employees
- Hands on experience with MS Windows, UNIX/Linux, and Mac OS X
- Knowledge of information security related to infrastructure systems
- Experience deploying services to AWS cloud
- Flexibility, ability to think on your feet, and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in developing and expanding relationships with infrastructure hardware vendors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.