Founder & Director at BVictorious Management Consultancy
Views:4117 Applications:639 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:621
Operations Manager - eCommerce Startup - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/XLRI/IIT/NIT/BITS (1-4 yrs)
About Supr Daily ( http://www.suprdaily.com/ )
Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India using its unique supply chain. The company is backed by Y- Combinator and other prominent investors from India and US.
1. To ensure great customer experience by managing an early morning supply chain with a multi hierarchy team of 1000+ members which can successfully execute thousands of shipments every morning without failure.
2. The Operations function at Supr Daily is responsible for supply coordination, inventory management, order fulfillment, logistics and customer experience. Operations Manager has the end-to-end responsibility for delivering on all these aspects as per the internal norms of the company.
The role would require the candidate to perform the following tasks:
1. Customer Experience:
a. Ensure adherence to the Service Level Agreements as informed to the customer
b. Work towards continuous improvement for serving all customers within the stated service delivery times across the city
2. Manpower Management:
a. Lead a very large fleet of delivery executives across areas through a 3 tier team of Managers and Team Leads (TLs) and warrant an efficient and healthy work environment
b. Manage the on boarding and training activities for TLs and Delivery Executives and ensure that they follow the required guidelines while performing different tasks
c. Ensure prompt responses to queries /concerns raised by the TLs and Delivery Executives thereby clearing doubts/ apprehensions if any
d. Monitor the performance metrics of reportees and take necessary actions to improve the same
3. Process and compliance:
a. Manage workflow and day to day operations. Implement contingency plans to counter any lapses in the regular workflow/timelines to avoid escalations
b. Ensure compliance in hub operations and logistics Operation Manager
4. Execute plans for ensuring availability of adequate fleet and/or building the fleet and infrastructure to meet the demand
1. Graduate (Premier Institute) with 2-4 years work experience OR Post Graduate(Premier Institute) with 1-2 years work exp.
2. Prior experience in people management
3. Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals
4. Data analytics skills / should be comfortable working with MS excel. Should have the intuition to use data effectively for tracking performance metrics and investigating for root causes.
5. Structured problem solving, detail oriented and customer first attitude
6. The candidate should have entrepreneurial attitude
7. Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems
8. Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, elevated level of service