Client Service Manager at Upraisal People Productivity Performance
Views:1557 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
Operations Manager - eCommerce - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (2-8 yrs)
Hiring for Operations Manager for leading E-commerce firm (Mumbai/Pune)
(ONLY MALE CANDIDATE)
1) To ensure great customer experience through managing an early morning supply chain with a multi hierarchy team of 1000+ members which can successfully execute Tens of Thousands of shipments every morning without failures.
2) The Operations function at the firm is responsible for order fulfillment, logistics and customer experience. The City Operations Head has the end-to-end responsibility for delivering on all these aspects as per the internal norms of the company.
The role would require the candidate to perform the following tasks -
Customer Experience -
- Ensure adherence to the Service Level Agreements as informed to the customer
- Work towards continuous improvement for serving all customers within the stated service delivery times across the city
- Liaison with customer relationship team to ensure seamless customer experience
- Lead a very large fleet of delivery executives across areas through a 4 tier team of Managers and Team Leads (TLs) and warrant an efficient and healthy work environment
- Manage the on boarding and training activities for TLs and Delivery
- Executives and ensure that they follow the required guidelines while performing different tasks
- Ensure prompt responses to queries /concerns raised by the TLs and Delivery Executives thereby clearing doubts/ apprehensions if any
- Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams and take necessary actions to improve the same
Process and compliance:
- Help build and implement SOPs. Manage workflow and day to day operations
- Ensure compliance in hub operations and logistics in all areas
- Execute plans for ensuring availability of adequate fleet and/or building the fleet and infrastructure to meet the Supply demand
- Strategize and Execute central initiatives as well as contribute with ideas for effectively scaling up the operations in your city
- Explore opportunities for reducing the overall Cost Per Delivery
- Special Projects - Manage/ Contribute to Special projects such as launching new cities, building new supply chain etc.
- Graduate (Premier Institute) with 5-8 years work experience OR Post Graduate (Premier Institute) with 4-7 years' work exp.
- Prior experience in process design and operations implementation (preferably in Logistics / Supply chain management)
- Prior leadership experience. (Experience in managing blue collared employees is a bonus)
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals
- Data analytics skills / should be comfortable working with MS excel.
- Should have the intuition to use data effectively for devising operations strategy
- Structured problem solving, detail oriented and customer first attitude
The candidate should have entrepreneurial attitude
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems
- Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, elevated level of service
Client Service Manager
Upraisal People Productivity Performance