AVP - Business Development & Recruitment at Career Experts
Views:1152 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Operations Manager - Contact Center (10-13 yrs)
JOB TITLE : Contact Centre & SPO Development Manager
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manage an umbrella function that brands, centralizes, and standardizes Customer Experience and Sales via the integrated SPO-Contact Centre Model.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Manage the performance of SPO PAN India
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual targets
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate Contact Centre & SPO team to develop their skill to ensure high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI targets are met.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Operational responsibility includes managing the incoming volume / queues to meet KPIs
- Develop new strategies to quickly capitalize on trends and best practices prevalent in the market.
REPORTING TO : Sr. Manager Customer Experience & RDC Development
ESSENTIAL SKILLS :
- Minimum 10-year experience in Contact Center Operations/CC automation
- Must have a good people management experience
- Knowledge of sales or customer services operations in the Beauty/Direct Selling domain.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Working Knowledge of team level call center reporting tools and techniques such as SLA reports, Variance Analysis etc.
- Conceptual and creative ability to help the organization and the process by sharing new, innovative and effective ideas for improvement
- Good Facilitation & Leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize work and good time management skills
- Customer Centricity
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Pleasing personality
- Achievement orientation
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Identify the factors affecting the value of services provided
- Analyze how the intangibles contribute to the creation of customer value and beliefs
- To advise and implement interventions to improve emotional quotient of employees.
- Open for frequent Travelling to other locations.
ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITY :
- Responsible for day-to-day work, process flows (ensuring that the right path is followed for all jobs/escalations/consultations) and constantly endeavoring to be able to lead the team from the front
- Assisting in all process excellence initiatives
- Ensures all the employee records and training/operational documents are maintained as per organizational requirements
- Attends behavioral and vocational training in own and related work areas to enhance skills and develop multifunctional
- Responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, and improving assessment methodologies that ensure exhaustive assessing of all agents to ensure compliance with process specifications, must maintain a high degree of error free procedures and documentation.
- Ensures high motivation level and hence increase employee retention
- Monitor customer contacts/transactions and provide ongoing feedback for continuous improvements to the service delivery standards.
- Meets the minimum production target on weekly basis to stay in touch with the product
- Assist the front-line team by taking over escalated calls where necessary
- (The responsibilities given above are indicative and may vary as per specific program requirement)
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS :
- Contact Centre KPIs
- T&Q metrics
- SPO Share
- Distributional Variable
- Inter personal effectiveness
- Achievement orientation
- Relationship building ability
- Interface with other departments
- Personal grooming and etiquette
- Inclination towards being process driven
- Going out of the way to satisfy the external customer
If interested, please call for a quick discussion at 9999601188