HR Consultant at Manmuk Creations
Views:477 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Operations Manager - Compliance - Financial Industry (5-12 yrs)
- Ensure company's policies and procedures comply with regulatory and ethical standards.
- Analytical professionals perform regular audits, develop & implement company policies, and design control systems.
- Managing static set ups, trade lifecycle of OTC, AIF, PMS, KPI calls,
- Due diligence meeting, monthly oversight calls, crisis calls, on boarding new process & products
- Must be familiar with SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) regulations & FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) rules.
- Advise management on the company's compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Ability to lead a team of 2-3 officers
Desired Qualification :
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Business Administration, CS, MBA (Finance), or any relevant degree.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in managing Compliance & Operations.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
- CANDIDATE MUST BE CURRENTLY WORKING IN OR A LOCALITY WILLING TO WORK IN PUNE