Founder/Director at M&N Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:783 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Operations Manager - Client Services - Energy Data Analytics Firm (3-9 yrs)
Operations Manager 24x7x365
Our client is an IOT based energy data analytics company that provides energy management and analytics solutions.
Overall Responsibility :
The Operations Manager will be responsible for supervising a group of Engineers & technicians who are responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting the site operation.
Key Accountabilities :
- Assign and manage the work load of personnel, as well as escalate resource constraints to management.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, escalations, ticketing and communications with all customers and addressing the clients- queries
- Update and maintain documentation associated with processes and procedures (run books) and further develop process and procedures.
- Hire, train, mentor and develop Level 1 / Level 2 technicians.
- Coordinate efforts to identify root cause and follow-up with cross teams for recommend solutions.
- Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within the team; recommend prioritized enhancements and oversee implementation.
- Ensure that systemic issues have appropriate resolution paths.
- Generate key reports for management including but not limited to: service level agreements, ticket resolution and customer issues.
- Is subject to call 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Required Experience :
- Must have at least 3-9 years of experience as an operation support manager in a 24x7x365 Client services environment.
- Strong network troubleshooting, process workflow and communication skills are a requirement.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in planning, organizing, and performing analytical tasks.
- Experience in people-management and conflict resolution.
- Must have very strong problem-solving skills.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor- s/Master's Degree in Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, IT, Electrical preferred.
- Experience of Service industry will be preferred
- Must have the ability to communicate, motivate, and organize projects among a broad spectrum of personnel throughout the network, frequently under deadline pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with executives, engineers, vendors and peers.