Operations Manager - BPO - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (7-10 yrs)
Salary offered; 10 - 12 LPA
We are currently retained by an innovative BPO that is transforming the lives of many rural educated people without their having to relocate to cities. This is a non-voice BPO and requires someone who is willing to relocate to Uttarakhand and work in different centers to oversee operations and guide the team.
It's a very interesting opportunity to apply the best practices you would have learnt working in a leading global BPO to take the rural BPO centers to the next level. As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for smooth functioning of centers. To qualify you must be willing to work with rural people, coach and guide them and willing to travel within Uttarakhand and have some interest in social reform.
Role: Operations Manager (BPO)
Location: Uttarakhand (Kumaon Region --they have a few centers so you could choose to be in any of those centers)
To fit the bill, you must have min 6-10 years of experience in handling BPO Operations.
- Acquire resources and coordinate the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Responsible for overall projects running in the centres.
- Responsible for people management, performance management, attrition.
- Interact and coordinate with project managers for transition of new programs.
- Coordination and liasoning with local agencies for smooth operations.
- You must be an MBA from a good B school with 6+ years of BPO experience to qualify
- Past track record of handling backend process with an international BPO
- Large team handling
This is a Non Voice BPO and works in Day Shift with flexibility to take calls in the late evening with global clients.
Before you hit the apply button, please do take a minute to think why this role would interest you. Ideally if you are from UKD and want to come back to your hometown to transform and doing something more meaningful then do apply. But those looking for just another opportunity which will pay them more please refrain from applying for this.
If you think you fit the bill and are interested to discuss further then please send us your resume with a cover note explaining why would you want to take up a role like this in Uttarakhand, along with your CTC and reason for a change.
Keywords- Operations, Service Delivery, Backend, BPO, Uttarakhand, Rural
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.