Lead - TA at Randstad
Views:1445 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:246
Operations Manager - Banking/NBFC (10-15 yrs)
- To manage the operation aspects of receivables portfolio from producing finance document, transaction staging in the system, booking, billing, cash application, customer services, contract modification and termination.
- To implement credit and customer service practices, policies and procedures to maximize the effectiveness of the company's finance plans in promoting and managing the retail sale and to promote wholesale and receivable finance plans.
- This role will provide management and supervisory responsibilities in a smaller office, which covers several support functions such as, documentation, booking, funding, invoicing, customer requests and cash applications.
- Will be heading the credit underwriting and contracts for PAN India
Job Requirements :
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply advanced math computation skills, statistical analysis and other mathematical concepts, including those used in financial modelling and forecasting.
- Thorough knowledge of tax requirements and accounting principles required for booking, funding and account balancing and reconciliation is required.
- Knowledge of titled equipment and the laws and regulations that govern these transactions.
- Educational Qualification - CA or MBA in finance is mandatory
- Minimum of 10 years exempt experience in credit, collections, cash applications, customer services, sales, marketing, documentation, financial statement analysis and/or accounting is recommended.
- Handling PAN India operations in Banking/NBFC space along with salesforce/equivalent tool experience is preferred.
- As the role requires to do regular shift, we will require someone who can relocate to Bangalore and the relocation benefits will be made in place.