Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:111 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Operations Manager - AML Transfer Agency - Financial Services (7-10 yrs)
Our client is a global financial services company with focus on investment banking and asset management. They are hiring for an Operations Manager to lead their AML process for Transfer Agency
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Leading AML process for transfer agency/investor services which includes review of documents under organizational compliances.
- Accurate and timely completion of AML process which includes transaction monitoring, onboarding, offboarding and documentation.
- Deal with Senior Stakeholders organization wide and assist cross functional teams with queries.
- Managing operations team and oversee their day-to-day activity and escalations management.
- Update themselves with latest knowledge on transfer agency developments.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in AML specifically in Investor Services.
- Strong people management experience
- Problem Solver and ability to research and resolve critical issues.
- Excellent communication
- Strong analytical skills and ability to define and apply logical approach to issue resolution
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.