Group Manager at Hiring Partners
Views:10419 Applications:572 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Operations - Lean Six Sigma - IIM/MDI/XLRI/FMS/SP Jain/ISB (4-9 yrs)
Operations LSS (Lean Six Sigma)
You will find a stimulating environment where you will work with prestigious global clients on diverse and challenging projects that deliver real business outcomes, enabling you to increase your skillset and knowledge and enhance your career development. Your impact will be truly global as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Operations & Process Transformation :
PRONG : OVR
Consultant : Lean Six Sigma
OPT takes an end-to-end, process-based approach to addressing organizational challenges in the areas of :
- Strategic Cost Reduction
- Building the internal capability required to continuously improve operational performance and innovation
The OPT Service Line is based on core expertise from George Group, a recognized market leader in process led transformation. George Group was acquired by Accenture in 2007.
Skill : OPT - Lean Six Sigma
Experience : 6 to 8 years
Location : Gurgaon / Mumbai / Bangalore
Key Responsibilities : A LSS Consultant will be responsible for coordinating, organizing and supporting execution of process improvements for our Clients. The project will be aligned to sustainable continuous improvement programs.
A Consultant will be responsible for process led transformation using Lean Six Sigma techniques for internal or external clients. The person will probably lead a team of other Consultants and or Analysts on engagements with clients to discuss and deliver Accenture's Point of view and offerings under the OPT Practice.
- Conducting Assessment of client processes
- Training Accenture client employees in Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Coaching employees of Accenture clients in problem solving techniques
- Executing lean program and six sigma projects for global clients
- Conducting organization level reviews of process improvement initiatives
- Providing training and mentoring support Black Belt candidates in Lean Six Sigma and Design for Lean Six Sigma, LSS for Service (Transactional) Processes, and Kaizen Events
- Delivering Executive training, Champion training and Green Belt training.
- Liaising with and advising clients across multiple industries at a mid to senior management level for large multi-location global organizations
- Develop, execute and maintain project work plan and budget for teams comprising upto 4-5 analysts
- Contribute to building the knowledge base of OPT
- Identifying opportunities to deliver service line's Lean Six Sigma based continuous improvement offerings
Skills Required :
- Engineer or Post graduate in Sciences
- Post graduate degree in Management
- MBA/PGDM (IIM/MDI/XLRI/FMS/SP Jain/ISB)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certified
- At least 6 years in lean, six sigma, process excellence, business process mapping, continuous improvement, etc.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following tools: Any six sigma or statistical analysis tool such as Mini-tab; any Process mapping tool such as Aris, Sigma XL, Sigma flow
Work experience in any of the Industries : Communication, Media, Transaction Processing (Preferably)