Research Associate at Antal International
Views:1364 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Operations Leader - Logistics & Transportation - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-12 yrs)
Job Overview :
The candidate would be involved in managing end to end responsibility of Operations and S&Op
The candidate would be required to work closely with all the other functions and the leadership team to ensure complete ownership in managing the operations on the ground.
Few examples of the work streams are :
- Establish SOPs to ensure that standardized processes are created and implemented.
- Responsible for overall P/L and operational metrics in his/her cluster
- Come up with initiatives to optimize cost and efficiencies in the network
- Managing the team of Executives & Team leaders responsible for Driver planning and availability for incoming vehicles, Toll cash management, Vehicle inspection, Document inspection, etc.
- Develop new processes and provide inputs to the tech team so that the inefficiencies in the system are removed through technology
Education : B.Tech / MBA (Tier 1 institute only)
Years of experience : 7 years of work experience
Professional attributes :
- Hands on experience in implementing systems and processes
- Experience in improving operational KPIs
- Strong communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions
- Advanced use of all Microsoft Office applications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.