AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:4817 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Operations Leader - Commercial Banking/KYC/Fatca Delivery (15-19 yrs)
Operations Leader - Commercial banking, KYC, Fatca Delivery
Candidate expectations :
- Prefer Leaders from captive or 3'rd party ITES industry with relevent experience in leading Large teams in Commercial banking bank office operations
- Education qualification: Preferably a commerce graduate (15 years of formal education) with Master's Degree will be an added advantage
Desirable : B.Com / BCS / BBA/MBA/PGDBA
Experience and Skills Required :
- Overall experience 15-18 Years & can be adjusted below or up if a right candidate is available. Experience in delivery for Commercial Banking processes related to Cash Management, KYC/CDD, AML screening, FATCA, Trade and lending especially for large clients.
- Should have managed a span of 100+ FTE's.
- Should display a strong planning, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication.
- Should be adept with preparing and making business presentations to key stake holders.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
Role purpose: To manage delivery for Commercial Banking process. Primary objective is to align customer demands with the Organization goals and delivery expertise.
Job responsibilities :
Area of Responsibility :
Process Management :
Focus on delivering and strengthening comprehensive solution around improving key client KPI's.
- Manage volume forecasting, staffing and scheduling.
- Ensure adherence to Capacity planning.
- Should be hands on Process manager.
- Should own the process end to end and trouble shoot where necessary.
- Constantly focus on improving productivity and quality.
- Strong in process management, prioritization and multi-tasking capability.
- Perform weekly/Monthly/quarterly/annual operations review with internal and external stake holders
Financials management :
- To manage the P & L for the account.
- Analysis of cost drivers and margin impact on a monthly basis.
- To constantly look for ways to improve margins by reducing cost.
- Ensure that billing is done on time and the invoices are paid in a timely manner.
Revenue Growth :
- Should identify potential areas for growth through upselling and cross selling
- Should exceed revenue targets laid out for the account.
Client Management :
- Ensure regular client connects through weekly, monthly and quarterly governance calls.
- Should set and exceed client expectations.
- Focus on exceeding customer satisfaction scores.
- Should create an environment such that the customer considers us a strategic vendor and a partner of first choice
Risk Management :
- Ensure a robust business continuity plan in place.
- Ensure adherence to internal and client compliance requirements.
- Manage risk analysis for the unit and ensure mitigating controls are deployed.
- Foster a robust control environment.
- Ensure a robust change management process is in place.
- Should be abreast with regulatory norms that impact the process.
- Formulate continuous improvements by constantly looking for opportunities
- Should champion Green belt projects to improve processes.
- Should look for opportunities to automate processes by leveraging in house tools.
People Management :
- Manage a medium sized team and foster a culture learning and sharing.
- Manage performance management of employees and career development.
- Ensure the resources adhere to learning and development objectives of the organization.
- Ensure a structured rewards and recognition is in place for the team.
- Conduct regular one on one's.
- Mentor and groom managers.
- Oversee staffing and scheduling.
- Create a strong culture of ownership and commitment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.