Operations Lead - Last Mile Delivery - eCommerce - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-13 yrs)
Operations Lead (Last Mile Delivery)
- We are currently retained by a leading disruptor in the Logistics space for hiring a Operations Lead- Last Mile Delivery. The role is with a technology based multi category last-mile express logistics platform, where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions, serving 300+ cities.
- As a part of the organization, you will have a chance to learn new things, solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative design-and-tech startup that's revolutionizing the logistics industry.
- The role will be instrumental in expanding the scale of delivery and ensuring better operational excellence. It will give you an opportunity to take your career to the next level.
- Leading last mile deliveries of all cities in the country
- Enhancing the customer experience
- Headcount and Infrastructure planning - Mentoring Delivery Hub Managers
- Liaising with multiple teams, such as Finance & Customer Service, and HO for smooth operations
- Working as a part of project teams to plan and implement new initiatives at Delivery Hubs
Other Requirements would include:
- Strong foundation in high volume operational setup; preferably in consumer businesses (eCommerce)
- Should have handled geographically dispersed teams
- Excellent management, communication and reporting skills
- Problem Solving and Handling stressful and complicated situations
- Leadership and Team Management skills - Responsible for creating and executing a world-class delivery experience.
- Be the champion for customer focus for our teams across the organization
To Fit in the bill:
- MBA/PGDM in Logistics and Supply Chain/Operations/Warehousing from a Tier1 College.
- 7-13 Years of experience in logistics/e-commerce industry.
If you are interested in this role, please do send us a cover note talking about your key achievements, why you think you could be a great fitment to the role along with your current CTC.
Please note all CVs without a cover letter will take longer to process.