Talent Acquisition at Tyche Jobs
Views:435 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Operations IT Business Partner - S4 HANA/IBP/Ariba - FMCG/FMCD/Manufacturing (10-17 yrs)
Operations IT Business partner - S4 HANA , IBP, Ariba
- Work closely with the Manufacturing, Supply chain, and Logistics Operations for better transformation and automation.
- Collaborate with leaders both inside and outside the organization to ensure the delivery of meaningful results from strategic initiatives.
- Build strategic relationships with partners to stimulate, surface, and shape demand.
- Establish value management as a strategic organizational capability.
- Ensure that the business's products, services, and resources are tailored to meet the specific needs and expectations of partners and customers and that they are delivered in a way that drives the greatest possible value and impact.
- Demonstrate strong communication and collaboration skills and build and maintain strong relationships with partners at all levels of the organization.
- Leading by example and modeling desired behaviors, such as transparency, accountability, and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Foster a culture of learning and growth, encouraging partners to share their ideas and feedback, and working to incorporate these insights into the business's strategy and operations.
- Continuously developing and refining leadership skills and practices, through training, mentoring, ongoing feedback, and reflection.
- Develop deep domain knowledge of your partner's organizational functions.
- Ability to be proactive and forward-thinking regarding changes in the external environment and organizational needs to ensure that the business can adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing landscape.
- Work closely with partners to understand their social, environmental, and financial priorities and ensure that the business is linked with these priorities.
- Advance the BRM capability beyond just the role and function, sharing ownership with the full BRM community with the aim of continuous improvement.
- Champion a culture of shared ownership and constant organizational evolution.
- Emphasize the importance of clear and effective communication by highlighting the role of language as a critical element in effective communication.
- Continually improve the value framework to drive organizational awareness and education.