Social Media Strategist at Talent Socio
Views:424 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Operations Head - Telecom Client Engagement (12-20 yrs)
For one of our mobility solution provider client, we are looking for OPERATIONS Head, to be focused on Telecom client engagement.
- Building strong customer relationships across Group and affiliates.
- Providing effective leadership to the team, while fostering a culture of accountability, efficiency, pushing stakeholders, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- SPOC for all engagements & Client communications with Technical, Business and Sr. Mgmt./CXO level teams at Opco Level and Group level
- Collaborate with leadership to harvest customer engagements.
- Work with leadership team and provide expert counsel and guidance on operations, technology and delivery.
- Define solution and decide the delivery method and execute with appropriate delivery management methods and quality gate processes.
- Building strong internal relationships and collaborating cross-functionally to drive readiness for handling all changes, proper handover, training and other associated actions.
- Jointly work with the PUs Product Engineering Team and with central CTO organization when needed.
- Ensure working practices are well defined and operational with minimal disruption using technology to improve efficiency as appropriate
- Accountable for the resolution of operational problems and issues that impact service delivery in all service deliverables
- Will be accountable for C-SAT, E-SAT and FTR.
- Ensure new services are successfully integrated into steady state with minimal impact to existing customer service levels
- Acting as an escalation point and provide expertise to ensure delivery quality for all services.
- Maintain integrity, security & confidentiality of all sensitive information and the physical security of the delivery network & infrastructure
- Drive adoption of new tools and technologies to capture key implementation artifacts for customer engagements.
- Lead a culture of continuous improvement and innovation; maintain strong knowledge of current and emerging technologies. Create a culture of nurturing enviable technology teams.
- Partner with business leadership to help define and implement an integrated agenda, constructing a common platform to support a diverse and evolving product suite.
- Perform Periodic Reviews and Governance meetings with OPCOs and Group Work on continuous improvement areas for Process and SDLC to improve the overall quality of the deliverables and also on the Client engagement.
- Attend customer meetings as required i.e. CAB, operational review meetings
- Review customer feedback with team Support new business development, RFP/RFI content design, preliminary and finals preparation and presentations.
- Support account mgmt./BD teams during any new business opportunities, if required for POs/Invoicing/Payments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.