HR at New Way Staffing
Views:2512 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Operations Head/RAC Manager - Cab Services Firm (7-10 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with one of leading cab services company.
Location - Mumbai (Andheri)
Exp - 7-8 years of Experience in Car Rental industry, with atleast 3 years as Manager level /operation head
- To lead and manage the Car Rental Operation & supply
- Create and own the process, bring constant improvement and ensure periodic review based on changing market needs.
- Study the business and help to improve the number of trips.
- Review the various processes in Service Delivery and ensure that corrective actions are taken which are measurable.
- Manage RAC operation throughout their lifecycle ensuring delivery of on time & best services.
- Creation of enough good quality supply pan India
- Driving technology implementation on all operation process - Work closely with branch manager and local operation team for on boarding of partners/DCO & Vendors at best of market rates
- Vendor Management : Review of the Vendors compliance program, policies, procedures, and control assessment reports, billing and data accuracy and on time payment and dispute resolution
- Accurate & timely creation of MIS for billings
- Experience to service corporate clients for car rentals across India.
- Work within the branch and the corporate branch network to maximize sales revenue and vehicle utilization within set parameters and guidelines at the branch and group level
- Resolving problems and delivering outstanding customer service
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day operations of the Rent-A-Car departments.
- You will also be responsible for the growth and profitability
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, internal departments and stakeholders
- Must have strong working knowledge of Excel sheet
- Ensure the adherence to company policy with respect to vendors, clients & employees.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.