Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1333 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Operations Head - Pharma (15-20 yrs)
- Identify production capacities at Strategic Contract Manufacturers keeping in mind long term organizational goals.
- Handle market complaints and deviations of contract manufacturing sites and LL sites
- Ensure CGMP compliances at all the outsourced locations.
- Audits and compliance of various loan licensing P2P locations
- Monitor execution & delivery of products as per schedule from various LL locations as per plans
- Coordinating with CMUs (Contract manufacturing units) for receipt and dispatches
- Vendor development assessment for RM, Finished goods.
- Demand planning for all domestic/International products.
- Submission of monthly production plan according to requirements of products for domestic market as well as for international market.
- Preparation of weekly plan in consultation with Plant heads/Functional Heads. Scheduling and supervise of actual production as per planning for various products.
- Tracking Hit / Miss Analysis for all products schedule by alerting purchase, monitoring production and driving the dispatches.
- Review meetings with Marketing, Production and Purchase Teams.
- Monitoring slow and non-moving materials (RM, SPM and FG) and initiating necessary actions for liquidation of the same.
- Coordinating with R&D, Regulatory Affairs and marketing Department for new product launch.
- Provide MIS reports to the management.
- Inventory control for materials as well as for finished products.
- Maintain Re order point (minimum stock level inventory) for commonly used materials on consumption basis.
- Ensure safety stock for materials.
- Collect and analyzes information regarding orders / demand for all products and initiate actions to assure the availability of require materials.
- Raising purchase requisitions - In house products / purchase orders out sourced products as per approved vendor list.
- Close co-ordination with all the concerned departments for timely availability of approved materials.
- Providing critical materials report to purchase.
- Monitoring daily material receipts at plant as per the requirement and to inform discrepancy to the concerned, if any.
- Coordinating with the third parties for manufacturing and deliveries as per their requirement.
- Raising material write offs for approval.
- Artwork development and coordination for approval with all the concerned.
- Responsible for collection of payment from third parties and release of payment to outsourced parties.
- Raising debit / credit notes as per the need.
- B.Pharma / M.Pharma with min. 15 years of experience
Forward CVs to - email@example.com/ call @9849006750
Mr. B Ravi Kumar
Ideal Placement & Consultants (P) Ltd.
1-8-504/4, Hameed Plaza,
Secunderabad - 500 003
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.