Operations Head - Clinical Trials - Medical Devices - MD/MBBS (10-15 yrs)
We are seeking a dynamic, mission-driven Clinical Lead to help drive highquality medical technologies to low-resource environments around the world. Reporting to the India Managing Director, you will be a key member of the clinical team helping to develop new products from concept to commercialization. You are a hands-on, lifelong learner who thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment. We look for those unique individuals who unabashedly and relentlessly close urgent healthcare gaps with innovation.
- Clinical trials leadership: overall responsibility for the design and execution of clinical trials, including team management, development of protocols and questionnaires, IRB, etc.
- Clinical reviewer and signatory within the organization's Quality Management System.
- Build and maintain a network of key opinion leaders and other key stakeholders.
- Work with the Medical Director and others in the leadership team to establish and prioritize research strategies.
- Support the User Intelligence team in user research from the clinical perspective.
- MD or MBBS with relevant clinical expertise (Maternal, Newborn, Child Heath strongly preferred) with relevant and current clinical skills. Neonatalogist, Pediatrician, or OB/GYN preferred.
- Experience running clinical trials with medical devices
- Strong preference for experience within a product development working environment
- Both strategic and detail-oriented
- Strong command of medical literature
- Experience working with a Quality Management System is a plus
- Outstanding communicator (both written and verbal). Fluent in Hindi and Eng