Recruitment Director at TaskUs
Views:225 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
TaskUs - Operations Contract Administrator - Workforce/Operations Management Team (8-15 yrs)
Operations Contract Administrator ( Advisor)
- So what does an Operations contract Administrator really do ? Think of yourself as someone who will work with the Global Workforce Management team which increases the teams overall efficiency and quality of output while supporting the Operations in driving results and providing centralized leadership communications, this role will also be responsible for supporting and conducting due diligence on compliance in line with the contracts. The resource is also expected to handle back to back alignment of the internal stakeholders with the contracts signed.
Job Description Main Responsibility Area requirements: -
- You will be working as a part of the Workforce/Operations Management team which maximizes performance levels and competency for TaskUs Global. As central interface this role interlocks with various stakeholders and business key contacts, in order to drive business alignment and meeting deliverables as agreed in the contract.
- Contract Specialists must be capable of managing contracts, including subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client business requirements.
- You would be responsible for supporting the Operations teams, project execution teams, with the responsibility for contractual activities with all relevant contractual obligations that are signed up for and keep the team appraised of the any deviations from the norm
- Accurately capture contract terms in the consolidated tracker, manage and update information and ensure final contract documents are consistent with agreements.
- Must have strong consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing experience working on complex transactions, typically international in scope with unusual and complex pricing structures, multiple towers, multiple countries, and other complexity factors. Broad range of awareness of issues in consulting, and outsourcing deals, deep expertise in basic contractual clauses which impacts the operations.
- You will be responsible for Data Analysis, Reporting. Data Analysis is used to discover any deviations from the signed agreements, hidden patterns, market trends and consumer preferences. Review the Contract requirements and balance it with the operational delivery.
- Resilient under high pressure; able to balance between moving a deal forward and maintaining objectivity about the soundness of the deal and compliance with Organisations principles and standards
- Commercial and legal expertise to achieve contractual transparency and accountability for risks as well as driving the Contract Management Process to protect the Company's interests.
- Ability to seamlessly excel in a multi-cultural environment across time zones.
- Strong BPO Operations Experience with working knowledge of contract lifecycle management.
- Willingness to learn and be sensitive to the dynamic nature of the business and the stakeholder/ customer expectations.
- Strong to excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
- Ability to take initiatives to drive for excellence, handle pressure and tight timelines.
- Legal or Administrative experience is preferred
- 8-12 years of experience in Workforce / Operations