Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:463 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Operations Consultant - Global Consulting Firm - Contractual Role (4-12 yrs)
Operations Consultant - Global Consulting Firm - Contractual Role
- At Outsized, we match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects.
- Our client, a global consulting firm is carrying out a digital transformation project for a large Metals & Mining major. They are working towards the development of digital use-cases for implementation in Plant/Mine/Smelter/Enabling functions like commercial and finance.
- They are looking for an operations consultant with prior experience in the manufacturing/metals and mining industry.
Below summarises the role:
- Running of a PMO to develop and align initiatives for key operation areas
- Conducting, planning & scheduling workshops with digital and technology vendors
- Cross-functional coordination across multiple stakeholders E.g., the operations team, the procurement team
- Day-to-day coordination with digital and operations teams
- Setting up governance ; running reviews, tracking key metrics, preparing reports
- The consultant will report to the program manager and work closely with the consultant
Experience needed :
- 4 to 12 years of experience in the manufacturing or metals/mining industry
- A degree from a top-tier university is mandatory
- This is a contractual opportunity and will be on an initial 12-month contract. This project necessitates travel to multiple locations - Jharsuguda, Udaipur, Barmer, Bombay, and Delhi.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.