Managing Partner at Connections One
Views:449 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Operations Analytics Specialist - SME Segment - Logistics (3-10 yrs)
Work experience should be in express logistics industry.
(MBA/MS in Analytics with exposure to Supply Chain, Production & Operations Mgmt, Industrial Engineering)
Role type : Operations Analytics Manager
- Be the single point of contact for operations analytics and optimization
- Help Analytics head, planning head & leadership in operations decision making and planning
- Analyze large datasets, build hypothesis, discuss with business and provide insights
- Build optimization models
- Operational performance monitoring
- Month on month manpower productivity analysis and provide intelligence to P&E / Ops.
- Month on month vehicle capacity utilization at lane level and suggest changes required in vehicle routing to improve utilization based on changing load pattern
- Network & route optimization
- Provide expert opinion in cost optimization exercise
- Individual contributor
Tools & Technologies
- Any optimization tool, Solver (must-have)
- Excel, MS-Powerpoint, MS-Word (must-have)
- R/Python/Matlab (must-have)
- Big-data analytics using Magellan Notebook & Hadoop eco-system
- Candidate must have prior experience in Supply chain planning & optimization or supply chain network design in express logistics industry
- Should have knowledge of OR methodologies, network design algorithms and implementation of the same using Solver, Python, R etc.