Operations Analyst - Service (1-15 yrs)
Designation: Operations Analyst (Service)
Area of Expertise: Operations and Management
Type: Full Time
Job Description :
- Validate the accuracy of data received from various sources. Ensure that this information is stored in databases and is accurately reflected on products by creating or running data quality checks and standards.
- Ensure the quality and time-efficient production of financial information to respective products.
- Respond to data queries from both internal and external clients and provide support to stakeholders.
- Monitor and research market events in order to anticipate changes. Ensure a deep understanding of the markets and business events.
- Work with and involve cross functional teams to provide Root Cause Analysis to identify solutions in problem areas.
- Consolidate information around the dataset leading to the establishment of best practices.
- Perform automated/semi-automated checks to ensure production of high quality content.
- Ensure MOW's are documented and maintained.
- Coordinate and Delegate work as per team requirements
- Identify data quality improvement projects, and good design practices
- Intermediate Excel and SQL skills, including being able to write basic SQL queries.
- Proven ability to utilize data and systems tools available
- Good verbal, written, and presentation skills