Senior Executive at V-Konnect Associates
Views:3153 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Operational Risk Role - IT/Cyber Security - Bank (3-10 yrs)
- To implement, mitigate and measure information and operational risk of the bank
- Understanding of Vulnerability Management and Penetration Testing Tools Understanding of Cyber Incident Response / Cyber Threat Intelligence / Cyber security issue
- Ability to perform Risk Control Self Assessment (RCSA) for Technology & Information Security Units
- Ability to perform Root Cause Analysis for Technology & Cyber security related processes
- Defining & Assessing Key Performance Indicators (KPI) & Key Risk Indicators (KRI) Metrics for Technology and Cyber security related processes
- Responsible for Third Party Assessment review of vendor and partners
- Responsible for in house Data center assessments
- Ability to perform assessment of IT Application & General Controls (ITAC & ITGC) for Technology & Information security related
- Develop and maintain periodic risk reporting to stakeholders for effective tracking and reporting of risk items and issues across business functions.
- Review of Business Impact Analysis (BIA) for process and technology
- Maintain and update inventory of processes, risks and controls for business functions, perform periodic risk and control self-assessment of these processes
- Reviewing security products.
- Conducting in house Data center assessments