HR at Peoplenomic Consulting Firm
Views:99 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Operational Risk Role - BFS (3-5 yrs)
Minimum 3 to 5 years of post- qualification experience, preferably in banking industry, alternative investments fund, Investment Banking, Mutual Funds, distressed space.
- To build & review processes through RCSA mechanism
- To provide mitigating solutions to Operational Risks and ensure implementation
- To be involved in transaction related activities
The candidate would be responsible for:
- Operational Risk Management for transactions
- Working with various business lines and stakeholders
- Ability to build/bridge process gaps - Have the ability to highlight lapse in stipulated processes, policies, stage - wise mandatory conditions etc.
- Identifying areas for exception occurrence
- To have an understanding of processes, investor commitments, control areas & check points
- Assist in automating operational risk processes
- Strong understanding of Operational Risk concepts
- Ability to identify key characteristics and drivers of diverse sectors / businesses
- Knowledge of risk assessment and control (RCSA)
- Prior experience in ESG, Corporate lending will be an additional advantage
- Excellent communication, presentation & Inter-personal skills
- Analytical mind with problem solving aptitude
- People Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.