HR at Peoplenomic Consulting Firm
Views:109 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Operation Risk Role - Wholesale Lending - Bank (3-5 yrs)
- Focus on use of analytics and predictive modelling to identify stress in accounts
- Developing automation, modelling strategies based on competitor and market research
- Data Analytics of various internal and external data to provide insights
Key Achievements :
- Implementation and updation of Early Warning Systems across the entire portfolio. Application of Early Warning System framework for ensuring timely actions about exposure of the bank.
- Automation of Trigger based Monitoring Dashboard,
- Formalized and implemented Predictive Modelling
- Group insights to be presented to Bank's board members.
- Engagement with different vendors for streamlining of monitoring process
- Responsible for Post Sanction Credit Monitoring of the SME Corporate portfolio
- Monitoring of corporate banking advances and providing Early Warning Signals (EWS)
- Post credit approval and post payment disbursement operations for the corporate lending portfolio
- Monitoring of portfolio and raise triggers for internal & external factors affecting the assets
- Responsible for preparation and updating policies and Standard Operating Procedures for the department
- Work closely and effectively with the corporate banking and risk teams, in order to close monitoring of accounts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.