Operation Manager - Insurance (1-4 yrs)
Role & responsibilities :-
- Knowledge of Document flow in Insurance / Financial Services.
- Constant check of the documents managed by the team downline for accuracy.
- Issuance of Discrepancy Memo.
- Candidate should be operations & compliance minded, be a solution provider, analytical & have an eye for detail.
- Involvement in Post-Verification such as preparing Proposal form, checking KYC, other document requirement as per the checklist.
- Inform the sales team about the discrepancies.
- To Float the daily inward MIS report to the key managerial team on daily basis.
Desired Skills :-
- 0-2 years of experience in Insurance operations.
- In-depth knowledge of insurance operations, processes, and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights to improve operations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.