Senior Account Lead at Randstad India
Views:1921 Applications:540 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Operation Manager - Global Transformation & Process Management - Shared Service Centre (12-16 yrs)
Position Purpose :
- The incumbent will be responsible for Global Transformation & Process Management (GTPM) function within the Shared Service Center Bengaluru.
- S/he will lead teams that ensure the seamless execution of the governance, transformation and cross-functional mandate on site level.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities :
- Lead the teams that ensure the execution of the governance, transformation and cross-functional mandate at site level.
- Deliver results with expected level of compliance, speed, quality and cost.
- Drive and foster talent development.
- Gain commitment to the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Host GTPM functions on SSCDN-level if necessary.
- Ensure that major new directives are translated into measurable goals and individual performance expectations.
Qualifications & Competencies :
- University degree in Business Administration or comparable professional education.
- 12- 15 years of work excluding min 3-5 years of experience of managerial experience.
- Strong understanding of business, system and process needs.
- Proven experience in leading and developing people.
- Proficiency in Change Management and Change communication.
- Experience in working in a service-driven, customer-focused environment, communicative nature.
- IT saviness and digital mindset would be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills.
Experience : 12 to 15 years