Senior Consultant at Ciel HR Services
Views:1996 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Operation Manager - Accounts Payable Process - BPO/Shared Service Centre (7-12 yrs)
Operations Manager - Accounts Payable (A/P) Process
Summary: Supervises and coordinates, as needed and during the absence of the accounts payable manager, activities of personnel involved In performing corporate accounts payable operations.
Primary Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Monitors duties of operations personnel to ensure efficient and safe operation of accounts payable process. Gathers pertinent information to create, and maintain weekly and monthly statistical data and reports.
- Communicates and distributes departmental statistics to predetermined individuals. Gathers employee time record information and communicates payroll data to the payroll department.
- Monitors attendance records for his whole team.
- Administers and communicates policies and procedures which apply to subordinates.
- Conducts staff meetings of operations personnel, or confers with subordinate personnel to discuss operational problems or explain procedural changes or practices,
- Actively participates in management team meetings and implements resulting procedures, practices, programs, and Activities.
- Responsible for development and implementation of progressive training, motivational, and diversity awareness programs, targeting team leaders and their employees.
- Monitor employee turnover and outline steps to control / reduce as per set and agreed targets.
- Directly supervises 3 to 5 Operations Leaders who oversee functions for approximately 40 to 70. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems,
Know-how / Experience:
- The incumbent must have a bachelor's degree and an MBA with at least 7 to 8 years experience with at least 3 to 5 years in a people management role with a medium to large professional BPO / Shared Service Centre.
- Experience implementing Six Sigma projects / Lean thinking in business processes. Knowledge of BPO processes, quality systems, tools and best practices, critical to transactional effectiveness (eg. Workflow, 6 sigma, complaint process etc.).
- Proven team leadership skills; ability to effectively influence and motivate others, and an ability to work effectively with all levels, and a demonstrated ability as a change agent.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English are a must.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Other Skills and Abilities: Exceptional interpersonal skills, which allow effective working relationships with plant site personnel, vendors, site liaisons, team leaders, managers, and other payment team personnel.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, and the ability to understand and react to specific needs of vendors and plant sites being serviced,
- Ability to organize and manage workflow, establish priorities, and follow up on unresolved matters.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.