Recruitment at Riteconnect HR Services
Views:443 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Operation Head - Insurance Group (10-17 yrs)
What are we looking for?
Elder Care Operations Head will set up the complete supply side of provision of care to the elderly. This would be like running an Uber ops where care givers will be on boarded digitally and services will be given personally by them to the elderly end servicing cycle > initiation to closure and feedback controlled by the department.
The Ops head will also set up the right digital channel for remote service management if care giver is not personally needed or partly needed. Personal care giver services are like
- Taking elderly for doctor appointments/ medical needs/ engagements / religious places/ vaccinations/ walks/ other such examples where physical mobility is a concern and therefore a need for a companion. Non care giver heavy request like maintenance of assets, pickup and drop etc. will also be handled
What does the job entail?
1. Deep understanding of running operations where provision is not necessarily happening through self employees
2. Responsible for on boarding to service provision as explained above
3. Work closely with engineers, designers, and developers
4. Explore competitors' products and come up with new ways to improve the company's products
5. Along with the business head of Elder Care develop and improve the final product development
6. Outline the product vision, product strategy, and product roadmap along with the business head
7. Represent operational challenges and practical viewpoints to be incoporated to the product offering
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.