Senior Manager TA at Open Text
Views:2371 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
OpenText - Senior Advisor - Learning & Organizational Effectiveness Specialist (8-12 yrs)
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY :
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management
The Opportunity :
- The Senior Organizational Effectiveness & Learning Adviser will be responsible for the development, global delivery, and implementation of corporate-wide programs utilizing adult learning methodologies. This role works collaboratively with all levels of Leaders, Subject Matter Experts as well as colleagues on the OE & Learning team and Human Resources (HR).
- Role will help assess, develop and build talent across the organization with effective solutions to educate and enhance performance in areas such as leadership, personal and team effectiveness. This is a full time permanent position.
You Are Great At :
1. Provide a full range of organizational effectiveness and learning services within the organization.
2. Design, develop and deliver learning programs by using various forms of adult learning methodologies such as Bloom Taxonomy and ADDIE Learning and instructional design principles as well as determine the learning requirements and goals with a performance consulting approach.
3. Builds and manages strong strategic relationships as well as partnerships with HR Business Partners and other HR professionals, leaders, client groups, and liaises with stakeholders to reinforce application of talent and learning programs.
4. Works closely with leaders to conduct detailed needs assessment, surveys to identify best solutions for the business unit; company globally ensuring consistency in practice.
5. Applies expertise to analyze needs, expectations of target audience, structure, systems, and processes as well as cultural requirements to determine appropriate learning solutions to meet the changing needs of OpenText i.e. e-learning, classroom, event, etc.
6. Applies solid project management practices; estimate resources required; develops thorough learning plan with evaluation methodology such as Kirkpatrick model to ensure maximum return and sustained learning retention and application
7. Strategically applies a structured change management approach and methodology to projects and change efforts at the global and local level.
What It Takes :
1. Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
2. Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement actions, reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
3. Conducts, or works closely with preferred vendors on conducting assessments, provides coaching and guidance on individual development plans.
4. Monitor appropriate measures to assess the effectiveness of learning development strategies for the business and ensure compliance with the organization's policies and regulatory requirements
5. Collaborate with local talent and organizational effectiveness team to ensure alignment of programs, talent mobility and execution of global strategies that will address immediate and long term leadership development
6. Prepare and coordinate business or global reporting on talent metrics for senior executive teams or committees
7. Support businesses and HR Business Partners with Executive/Senior leadership on-boarding and company wide on-boarding resources and programs
8. Stay abreast of new developments in leadership development and practices, bench-marking competitors talent management processes and builds case for change internally when best practices are identified externally
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.