Manager at Openplay Technologies pvt Ltd
Views:613 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
OpenPlay - Product Manager (6-8 yrs)
Description: The Product Manager is a pivotal leader within the team, overseeing a plethora of our real money games and you'll be expected to interface directly with other Producers, Game Designers and internal stakeholders to further the growth of the product.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for overall vision and strategy
- Primary stakeholder of end-to-end product lifecycle
- Ensure team's product decisions are based on strong analysis.
- Develop a team of Product Managers creating an environment for them to grow and produce their best work.
- Inform and validate roadmap/product direction through proactive customer engagement methods and Consumer Insights partnership.
- Create new methodologies for the company by using technology, platform, or channels to drive business value in new ways.
- Lead execution of large-scale projects with interdisciplinary complexity. Work closely with production to improve processes.
- Assume ownership of outcomes for the entire product team. Consistently identify product risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Drive stakeholder engagement across multiple partner groups, reviewing & ideating the opportunities that impact the game and the performance of the live service.
- Install the live service strategy for Real money game, developing a path to growth for the product.
- Ensure the game meets or exceeds players' motivations, while maximizing acquisition, engagement, and monetization
- Leverage data and insights to identify and inform opportunities that drive continuous product improvement.
- 6+ years' experience in gaming with 4+ years of experience in product management / production role in consumer web or game development is helpful but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering and master's in business preferred.
- Strong data-driven approach, utilizing key metrics and evidence in decision-making.
- Strong deductive reasoning and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a broad spectrum of audiences.
- Previously launched or operated real money games.
- Capable of managing expectations and presenting effectively to the team and senior executives.
- Highly desirable but not essential: An ardent rummy fan with a good understanding of the core mechanics and it's live features.
- Passion for games and crafting fun, compelling and exciting user experiences.