HR Recruiter at OpenGrowth Academy
Views:1229 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:214
OpenGrowth - Head - Sales & Marketing (7-10 yrs)
OpenGrowth is a one-stop destination for people all around the world who want to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. We are dedicated to changing the world through collaboration and creativity.
We at OpenGrowth believe in nurturing the business and the entrepreneurs who will be the industry leaders of tomorrow. Everyone has the potential to become an entrepreneur if they get the environment to nurture their skills.
The company offers a thorough and strategic approach to mentoring entrepreneurs by providing holistic coaching and upskilling courses. They can learn from the diverse experience of seasoned entrepreneurs and synchronize their ideas with decisive actions.
Our focus is to work with the best practices in tech and products that make people's life easier. That is why we exclusively work with entrepreneurs who are passionate about technology and are keen to build user-friendly products.
Company Website - www.opengrowth.com
What You'll Be Doing?
- Understand company objectives, and conduct market research to evaluate opportunities, identify potential partners, set pricing, develop pricing strategies, and negotiate contracts
- Contact potential clients, inform them of company products and services, and solicit new business
- Analyze financial information and industry trends to determine financial needs, and recommend appropriate loan packages, products, and services
- Maintain and grow the company's sales pipeline, forecast sales out, time sales to close, and forecast revenue
- Oversee sales of company's products and services
- Develop and manage the company's marketing programs, including implementing marketing plans and budgets
- Develop sales action plans for new and existing clients based on market needs and business objectives
- Develop and execute marketing and sales plans and strategies, including creating and updating marketing and sales plans, setting marketing budgets, monitoring performance, and developing and designing marketing materials for web and print
- Develop revenue strategies and marketing campaigns
- Track sales activities and reports
- Promote and sell company's products and services
- Maintain and expand customer feedback database
- Expand client base and maintain client database
- Advise management on corporate strategy
- Provide recommendations and feedback on corporate strategy
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales and marketing plans and policies
- Develop and regularly review sales and marketing budget
- Developing competitive analysis
- Developing and implementing new sales strategies and marketing tactics
What We Need To See?
- Bachelor's/PG degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- 7+ years' proven experience as a sales and marketing manager in the construction, retail, or financial industry
- Excellent leadership, communication, and sales skills
- Experience of working and growing with startups
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills