Director at Opendoor Education
Views:2823 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Opendoor Education - Manager - Business Development (1-5 yrs)
Do you love 'sales'? Would you like to play a key role in driving a disruptive education company's growth?
Open Door is transforming Science and Math learning in schools across India, UAE, Qatar and Oman. The first step in this transformation is to convince the education community in a school, such as school owners, principal and teachers about the necessity of implementing Open Door's programs - Mastery Assessments and Thinking Classrooms - in their schools.
We need someone to take the responsibility to helping Open Door partner with schools and generate maximum revenue from Gurgaon, Faridabad, Uttaranchal and Chandigarh Tricity.
Location : Delhi/NCR
Key Responsibilities in the first year :
- Manage end to end sales in the geographical region allotted to you.
- Participate in marketing efforts, such as attending conferences and spreading the word about Open Door through email, social media, etc.
- Improve the impact of pitch and efficiency of sales process
More than just responsibilities :
- Good learning opportunity: You can learn about every aspect of Sales and Marketing, and about how a business is scaled up from scratch.
- Re-inventing Sales: You have the opportunity and freedom to devise new selling strategies and improve current sales processes.
- Transforming Education System: Every school that you help Open Door partner with will help hundreds of more students to develop habits of thinking and questioning
- Direct contribution to company's growth: Every school you help Open Door partner with helps the company do better work and grow faster
- Recognition : Your good work will be recognized and your suggestions will be seriously considered
- Meritorious growth: You can take leadership roles quickly if you required merit and skills
We are looking for someone who is/has :
- A good understanding of basic Science and Math concepts (upto grade 9)
- Open to traveling extensively
- Good at convincing people one-on-one and in large groups
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Interested in changing the education system
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.