HR Head at Open Secret
Views:1971 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:252
Open Secret - Head - Procurement (6-7 yrs)
Open Secret- Procurement Head
About Open Secret:
Open Secret is a brand with a vision to make every Indian family snack better. Powered by a strong operating team of strategists and marketers from Harvard Business School, IIM, and IIT with 40+ years of collective FMCG experience and backed by the strongest set of mentors - Matrix, Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal, and Vivek Gambhir. The goal is to become the most preferred snacking brand for families by un-junking their favourite snacks. Open Secret is currently available through their website at https://opensecret.in, multiple ecommerce platforms, and across offline stores Pan India where they sell their entire range of un-junked snacks including; Nutty Cookies, Nutty Chips, Flavoured Nuts, Nutty Shake Mixes and Nutty Spreads.
About the CEO and Co-Founder:
Ahana Gautam is an experienced operator with a passion to build and grow the biggest consumer brands in India. She has a B.Tech from IIT Bombay and an MBA from Harvard Business School. She started her career at P&G where she worked across multiple functions - supply chain, finance and marketing. Ahana grew her passion for food brands at General Mills in the US where she launched natural and organic products.
- Past experience required ; Should have 5+ years work experience in Procurement, preferably in an FMCG space.
- Educational background- Preferably engineering +MBA, open to other graduate streams as well.
1. Building the steady-state Procurement team spanning roles of RM, PM & Miscellaneous material procurement POCs and Purchase officers for OS Plant and CM sites.
2. Owning the long term COGS KPIs on product RM & PM (Primary, Secondary & Tertiary).
3. Planning & driving day-to-day procurement of the above materials with requisite daily, weekly and monthly monitoring KPIs.
4. Driving cost savings initiatives and new supplier identification for scale.
5. Collaborating with existing suppliers on day-to-day basis building strong partnerships and also ensuring backup suppliers in place for all materials.
6. Building the procurement road map through consolidation of suppliers and transitioning of materials.
7. Ensuring vendor qualification and audit process for long-term partnerships and quality consistency.
8. Collaborating with R&D and Finance to drive projects for product, cost and material optimizations.
9. Establish material management and stock movement processes for RM & PM.
Job Location: WeWork & OS Plant (Hybrid), Mumbai