Talent Acquisition Specialist at Open Financial Technologies pvt.ltd
Views:328 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Open Financial Technologies - Product Marketing Manager (4-6 yrs)
What you'll be doing:
- Own product marketing and go-to-market strategy for key solution areas
- Partner closely with product teams to understand the strategy and develop the narrative, messaging, and positioning for specific offerings.
- Plan & execute GTM strategies to drive awareness and increase mindshare with our key personas at various levels.
- Create compelling content such as sales training decks, competitive positioning, FAQs, and cheat sheets to drive advocacy among teams
- Create assets and sales tools including decks, solution guides, demos, videos and cheat sheets to help our sales team sell more.
- Work closely with demand generation on performance marketing campaigns, webinars, SEO, and web design.
- Set and own growth goals, report on progress and learnings to leadership teams
- Ensure all content is consistent in terms of Opens brand voice, style & stays true to our messaging goal
- Assist in the planning and execution of community events.
- Grow your skills, and learn by working closely with all departments to plan and execute exciting and engaging campaigns.
What you'll bring along:
- 4 to 6 yrs of work exp in product marketing & are actively looking to level up
- You love supporting the sales team. Whether its a new case study or a new video, you're always ready to dig in with the sales team and make it easier for them to sell Open.
- You love making customers successful. Neo banking is a pretty new category. But that's what gets you excited. You're ready to write the blueprint and the methodology to show the world how to do it right.
- Ability to be a self starter who is real fast. Open is growing really fast & well need you to drive that boost.
- Thirst to be constantly learning, experimenting, failing & going at it again
- Ability to thrive in chaos and build planes while you fly them
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.