Oojal - Inside Sales Role (2-8 yrs)
Your responsibilities :
- Build direct relationships with customers while working with channel partners to maximize new sales opportunities within your territory. You will manage all aspects of the sales cycle to help customers reach their business goals.
- Aggressively prospecting with your sales team through cold calls, emails, and marketing events / campaigns.
- Commit to understanding their territory and becoming a trusted member of the Inside Sales organization, while collaborating with your Account Manager and Sales Manager.
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects.
- Conduct account development best practices with email, phone, and social touches using SalesLoft, Marketo, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Salesforce CRM.
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers.
- Work closely with the sales team in the ongoing optimization of strategic sales approaches.
- Extensively use Salesforce CRM and other tools to build and maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
- Consistently achieve quotas to ensure revenue objectives.
- Educate and qualify any inbound prospect to turn into ready-to-close deals.
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects.
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Stay up to date on the solutions we sell, buyer personas, market trends, and competitors.
Who You Are:
- Goal-oriented and motivated by performance rewards
- Seek to achieve and exceed annual sales goals
- A strong collaborator with internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of B2B selling experience in a similar or adjacent industry
- A love for IT and the ability to tap into technology
- A history of career progression and desire for professional development
- Experience owning the full sales cycle (prospecting, validating, negotiating, and closing the sale).
- Highly motivated with a "hunter spirit" to develop new opportunities and grow business
- Demonstrate strong sales achievement (i.e., consistent achievement at or above quota, or a history of YoY growth in your target market)
- Passionate about sales and building positive relationships
- Possess strong business acumen and can articulate the value of a solution to address customers' current and future needs
- Phenomenal communication/presentation skills
- Flexible and resilient problem solver; our strongest teammates have a sense of urgency to resolve issues
- Thrive in a team environment and enjoy sharing ideas and best practices
- Take pride in your positive, upbeat energy
- Experience using digital selling tools such as Salesforce and TechTarget