Cofounder & CEO at Onsite
Views:597 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Onsite Teams - Digital Marketing Manager (3-6 yrs)
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Onsite is an early stage startup, founded by alumni from IIT and ISB and backed by VC funds and some of the leading Tech Entrepreneurs of India. Onsite aims to transform the construction industry through digitization and is building a Mobile first Project Expense and Collaboration tool for MSME Contractors. Onsite mobile application is currently in use by 1000+ Contractors, Project Managers and Supervisors in more than 200 cities of India.
We intend to ramp up our growth team to develop a scalable growth model and enable us to double our new user onboarding rate every month (B2B MSME). We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead our Digital Marketing initiatives (ASO, SEO, Digital campaigns, etc.) in a scalable manner.
Your primary focus will be to own and achieve our Digital Growth objectives through ASO, SEO and Digital Campaigns. This is a unique opportunity to work very closely with the founders and be a part of an exciting growth journey.
- Own and drive the entire Digital marketing strategy and execution, including ASO/SEO/SEM, email/whatsapp, Social Media, etc.
- Track, Analyze and Report on key performance metrics and identify areas of opportunity to improve KPIs
- Identify trends and insights on user behaviour and preferences, and optimize spend and campaign performance; brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Work cross-functionally across Creative, Product Management, and Development teams.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in digital marketing in a high growth startup
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, data analytics, email/whatsapp, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Sound knowledge of website analytics tools & setting up and optimizing ad campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Self-starter, high ownership & ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills, problem solving ability and adaptability to ambiguity
- Attention to detail, accuracy, resourcefulness, analytical nature, and follow-through skills