Co-Founder at ONN Bikes
Views:1420 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
ONN Bikes - Vice President - Operations (9-14 yrs)
The Interesting Challenge -
- Owning all operations and building and mentoring the operations team.
- Creating centralized processes and streamlining specific business practices across the organization.
- Executing operation plans to help shape the strategic direction of the product.
- Contributing to continual improvement through operations.
What you'll offer us -
- Manage operations by taking inputs from the analysis of data.
- Design and create world processes and be action-oriented to implement those.
- Ensure to match supply with demand effectively and efficiently. Your team will be sourcing partners, bikes, stations, and successfully positioning them with our demand users, maximizing partner- user engagement along the way.
- Execute strategic vision by setting up and translating business goals into a future vision for operations workflow in a fast-paced environment.
- Recruit, build, coach, collaborate and lead a team of high caliber operations talent.
- Manage partners and ensure that our partners are providing the services and resources necessary for our operations team to succeed.
- Define product requirements based on the feedback from operations on the ground to improve the overall service.
What you'll need -
- At least 9+ years of proven success in a managerial role with 10 or more direct reports.
- Graduation with a strong proven track record in Operations and Growth or MBA is preferred.
- Hands-on management of functions that included a combination of the following: operations, business analytics, marketing, customer loyalty and retention and project management.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Unparalleled business judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them.
- Ability to lead and manage cross-functional stakeholders on multiple projects at a time.
- Demonstrated ability to build and scale a team
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on; you persevere when others fall away.
- Ability to be on call when the product is busiest (often nights, weekends, and holidays).
- Plan to develop automated support to help you and your team with the entire ownership of metrics lying with you.
- A passion for on-demand marketplace platforms
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a bias to - fill the organizational gaps when they occur.
What We Offer You -
- Entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced startup.
- An opportunity to contribute your bit to the society.
- Exposure to the buzzing industries of shared mobility and electric vehicles.
- Personal growth and conducive work environment
- Freedom to choose your work hours
- Energized and always on toes teammates who talk about almost everything under the sun.
About ONN Bikes -
ONN Bikes is a bunch of extremely energized and determined individuals working towards transforming the way India moves. Our team is passionate about developing long-term solutions that advance ONN Bike's mission of providing access to affordable, connected and sustainable mobility solution for all.
- What we have in common is our restlessness, our impassioned spirits, and the zest to enable mobility as a fundamental right.-