National Account Manager - Automobile/Manufacturing/Electronics/Agri at Trustklub Consulting (P) Ltd
Views:811 Applications:586 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Online Sales Manager - Smartphones (3-10 yrs)
Designation: Online Sales Manager - Smartphones
Location: Bangalore, India
The Online Sales manager will have end to end responsibility for the sales, customer experience & operations and growth of the smartphone category. This is a high impact and is central to building overall digital sales strategy. The candidate should be a self-starter with a passion for sales and creative problem-solving with experience in managing large, cross-functional relationships externally and internally. We are looking for a candidate who brings high ownership and commitment to the role.
- Define, implement and execute the business development/growth strategy for the category across sales, customer experience and operations.
- Build and strengthen key account relationships to drive overall sales volumes.
- Develop online merchandising and promotion proposals to achieve sales targets.
- Build strong competitiveness by bringing strong insights on pricing, customer experience, managing inventory and supply chain operations of key relationships and merchants.
- Carry out customer purchase analysis and surveys to better understand merchant/partner requirements to better service our customers.
- Identify, establish and build strategic partnerships which help drive sales and build strong customer experience.
- Build, design and execute strong targeted promotions internally and with external partners.
What do we expect from you?
- MBA or Masters degree is preferred.
- Work experience between 3 and 7 years.
- Preferred experience in an e-commerce or internet company in a sales or category management or project management or business development or account management or marketing role.
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities and excellent communication capability.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and the ability to generate and evaluate analysis.
- Innovative with a high desire to embrace change in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- A positive attitude, eager to learn and a belief in working and winning with teams!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.