Operations Lead at Eureca.ai
Views:447 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Online Marketplace Manager - Sales - Ayurved Startup (2-4 yrs)
Online Marketplace Manager - Sales - Ayurved Startup
- Dr. Vaidyas is a ~3 year old New Age Ayurvedic products startup, which endeavors to bring the rich, traditional Indian science of Ayurveda to todays modern consumer- both in India and Worldwide. Today, the company owns 100+ FDA approved, proprietary formulations for Ayurvedic medicine all manufactured at an ISO 9001:2015 approved, GMP certified, US FDA registered, factory in Silvassa (180 km from Mumbai).
- The brand was recently featured in the Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List and Business World 40 U 40 list and voted the Amazon Youth SMB of the Year. In June 2019, Dr. Vaidyas partnered with the USD 6b RP Sanjiv Goenka Group.
- The purpose of this job is to manage the third party online marketplace business for the brand i.e. Amazon, Snapdeal, Netmeds, Medlife, 1mg, Pharmeasy, Nykaa, Seniority, Healthkart, Big Basket etc.
a) Manage existing relationships with 3P Platforms
b) Maintain the online listing sheet for the brand and make updates asproducts are added, prices are changed etc.
c) Audit all online listings on a weekly basis and ensure that changes are made if there are any errors.
d) Maintain relationships with account managers at the platforms
e) Stay abreast with happenings on the platforms i.e. promotions, sales, changes in listing, change in focus of platform etc.
f) Keep collecting data for platforms e.g. top selling products, competitior performance, advertising mechanisms etc.
g) Ensure that the brand participates in all important sales and events on platforms e.g. Prime Day on Amazon, specific category sale etc.
h) Responsible for brand visibility on the platform through paid and non paid initiatives (barter, sampling etc.)
i) Find other 3P platforms that may be relevant for the brand and ensure listing on these platform j)Responsible for entire 3P P & L and accountable for MOM sales growthk)Ensure the return rate for the brand is <15%l)
k) Ensure that no platform is unfairly discounting the brand so as to ensure that brand reputation is maintained
Experience & Skills :
- Minimum of 2- years work experience
- E-commerce/Consumer Goods experience is preferred
- Previous experience at an online platform or dealing with an online platform is very important
- Proficiency in MS office and clear knowledge of Excel Functions like Pivot Tables, Vlookups etc. is preferred
- Ability to communicate strongly Hindi and English
- Ability to maintain harmony and team work in the team across org.